INTELLISENSE PROVIDES INTELLIGENT, SENSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO WEST AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT
UNDER CATEGORIES 1, 2 AND 3 OF THE CUAICTS2021 COMMON USE AGREEMENT
We have been working closely with Government Agencies for more than 15 years. Our best practice methods for consulting and advisory are aligned to West Australian Government Agency outcomes. Our solution selection and implementation packaged services go one step further: identifying, selecting and implementing solutions that get the results you desire, without resulting in unnecessary technical complexity.
We know, better than most providers, how to identify, evaluate, select and implement solutions that are compliant with Government Agencies needs and regulations. With reference to Government-endorsed standards for integration and cyber security, we can help you find the right solution and get it implemented and supported just the way you need it to.
ICT Planning, Consultancy and Advisory services (Category 1 of the CUAICTS2021).
- Planning and development of strategic business goals, including holistic digital transformation and ICT delivery roadmaps based on best-practice enterprise architecture disciplines.
- Digital Transformation Program Planning and Advisory.
- Development of ICT Business Cases, including assessment of current ICT state and advisory services on defining a target ICT state, focused on benefits realisation.
- Business Change Management Consultancy and Advisory.
- Research and analysis into best practices, introducing greater value and efficiencies across ICT service delivery models and frameworks.
- Facilitation of Market-informed solutions, identifying, evaluating and recommending suitable market offerings on Commercial Off the Shelf systems and services.
Implementation Services (Category 2 of the CUAICTS2021).
- Project and program delivery and implementation services, e.g.
- Project and program planning and management.
- Requirements definition, analysis and management.
- Solution architecture and design.
- Systems configuration services, leveraging systems capabilities to meet client needs.
- Integration advisory, design and implementation.
- Business and ICT Change impact assessments, planning and execution, including pre-implementation readiness activities.
- Training Needs Assessment, Planning and execution (i.e. delivery of multi-modal training material).
- Data migration advisory and execution / delivery services.
ICT Operations and Management services (Category 3 of the CUAICTS2021).
- Installation and configuration of applications and services.
- Ongoing systems and environment (including cyber security and accessibility) testing.
- Database and data management services.
- "Smart-enabled systems" - Business intelligence, monitoring and predictive analytics, including the Internet of Things (IoT), applied to existing and new infrastructure.
KEEPING THE CUSTOMER IN CONTROL MATTERS
"We felt in control at all times with Intellisense. Their pragmatic approach and clear communication meant that we could easily make decisions at all stages of requirements, systems selection and implementation stages. We actually knew what we were going to get, before we got it, making it easy for us to get the benefits we needed"
WRITING CLEAR REQUIREMENTS
WHAT IS A REQUIREMENT?
A requirement represents a clear, unambiguous statement, which addresses a gap between what you have now and what you want it to be. A well-written requirement should be testable, so that you know when that requirement has been met. With so many examples in the real world where requirements are not met, we understand the importance in our role in facilitating the preparation of well-written requirements.
© Copyright INTELLISENSE PTY LTD